Downtown Phoenix Dental - Type Button Name Here
Digital Dental Imaging Services
- 2D imaging including Cephalometric x-rays; OP300 Instrumentarium, Invivo 5.2 Anatomage software
- 3D imaging for endodontics and implant services; OP300 Instrumentarium, Invivo 5.2 Anatomage software
- Orthodontic records including digital iTero scanning
Please contact us at (602) 626-7952 for scheduling & pricing.
Completed referral forms can be sent to imaging@DTPHXdental.com
We offer FREE valet parking for your patients as well!
Download referral PDF here: Imaging Referral
Why choose digital?
- The film is immediately processed and available to view, whereas film takes time to be developed.
- Less radiation needed to produce the same quality image as film (digital X-rays gives 70% less exposure to radiation than conventional X-rays).
- You can enhance the digital image (such as alter brightness and contrast) with a series of processing techniques
- Digital archiving—the ability to store images on a computer.
- Digital radiography produces larger photos to better source hard-to-see cavities
- Digital radiography, though expensive to buy initially, is cheaper and more environmentally friendly in the long run
- Grey-scale of digital X-rays offers 256 shades of grey versus 16-25 shades in conventional radiography.